Welcome

Hi everybody, my name is Kiara Choque, I'm 19 years old, and Im study architecture, I'm in fourty semester, I from Pucón, and actually I'm living in Ñuñoa.

 The English is difficult for me, I think that I know a few words in english, and the vocabulary is very important, for this discipline, and also oral presentation idifficult for me the  because I feel ashamed, talk front much people is a challenge for me, and I will like improve in this area. If I pratice talking to much in English  I would have a good pronunciation. 


 In the secondary school I got a bad marks in English, and I didn't take importance for the English class:(
 My expectations in this class are know more words that me allow express my ideas, and writte better in English. I hope improve in lisening comprehension and oral presentation.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photograph you like