Post 2: The Best Concert ever




 Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about Sebatian Yatra in Chile.

 Sebatián Yatra is a Colombian singer and composer, he is 25 years old. He sing Reggaeton, Ballad and Latin pop. He was recognize by the song “Traicionera“ in 2016.  Sebastian Yatra come to Chile in September the last year, and he does the concert in “Teatro Caupolicán”, Santiago.  I remember that with my roomie bought the tickets two months before the concert, really she loves Sebastian Yatra, although I didn´t like it too much, simply I want takes my friend she was very excited. 


 I like Sebastian Yatra music, but in the concert I didn’t sing all the songs, I know only the famous songs like, “Para olvidar”, “Cómo mirarte”, Alguien robó” “No hay nadie más” among others. I remember that the concert began at 7pm, and I had class in the afternoon and its finished around 6:30 pm, so I arrived a few late to this concert . My friend was very nervous because she was in the line nearly the entrance, finally I arrived running and  we went into the concert. The concert was very fun, and during 90 minutes approximately. Its was a good experience, this concert was a first concert that I assist in Santiago, really I and my roomie was entertained.  




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photograph you like