Post 1: A country I would like yo visit





Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.


 Hi everyone, in this blog I´m going to talk about Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, it´s a city more populated after Sao Paulo.  I would like to go Rio de Janeiro, Brazil,  because this city is a fun place, for realize different activities related to tourism, and I consider very interesting his culture.  

 About the city I know that realize carnival every year in February,  it has a subway that connect the city, It´s use a money call “real” , and pincipally It´s a warm city, I love the heat, really I love the summer, and Rio de Janeiro climate is warm all the year, include in winter.

 I would like go to the beach, visit different place, around the ocean like Buzios, Ilha Grande, Copacaban, Flamengo or Ipanema. Absolutely I considered Rio de Janeiro a good place to visit in the vacation, however, I don´t like live in this country, because his tradition are different than Chile,  the food is different , the person are different, the language, and finally it´s a dangerous place, more than other countries. I would stay in the county around one or three month, probably I like study in this place for a short time, because it´s allow me meet different person and learning this language.     












Rio Collage.png

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photograph you like