Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?


When was a childđź‘©

Welcome people!
 This is my second post. This time I´m going to talk about my aspirations in the life. 

When I was 6 years old, I dreamed of being a doctor, every day I played with my dolls, they were my patients, but after a while I got bored and I was interested in other things. When I grew up and went to high school, I liked math and I didn't like health matters.

I am currently studying architecture at the University of Chile. I was very confused about my decision, then to the "PSU", I chose as a second option, commercial engineering, but I was finally I selected in architecture.

 My experience in this University is a few difficult, the exigency of this career is very hard, I sleep a very little and all the time I am very exhausted, I work in the nights, for project of the workshop of every week, the materials for this career are very expensive. This situation has me very stressed. 

In the future I like to have a job in the south, I am from PucĂłn and I would love to work there.




Comentarios


  1. the architecture career is also very difficult for me sometimes :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Now I am studying in the university of chile too!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is good know i'm not the only to thought to be a doctor when I was a little kid :D

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photograph you like