Post 3 - My favourite piece of technology

Hello everybody! Today I'm going to talk about my favourite piece of technology...

 When I was 12 years old, my parents gave it to me in Christmas day, this device is brand apple, it’s operation is touch, and have only 3 bottom, it is very small, his color is pink and It is very easy to transport, I can carry my pocket, my clothes, my backpack, or anywhere, because it has a hook and uses little space. This device allows me see photos, listen to radio, but his principal function is reproducing to music.  I use it every day, in my house, in the metro, in the bus, and the university or simply in my free time. The only bad, is that If I want use it necessary I have to have earphones because it’s doesn’t work in speaker.

I love this piece of technology because is very small, is pink and the most important is that this device have long duration of his battery, and storage memory. I don’t know how would be my life without this, I love listen to music and probably without it I would get bored and be stress.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 5: A photograph you like