Post 5: A photograph you like

"Panul, community park"

This picture was taken by me, I was taken on Saturday of last week, when I went for a walk on the hill "Panul" with my boyfriend, in this picture you can see the city of Santiago, some trees, also you can see more hills, and the most important is that in the photo you can see clouds in the sky, the color of the sky is very beautiful because they were around six in the afternoon, when the sun was hiding.

I like this picture because I love natural landscapes, the height of the hill We allow to have a panoramic view of the city, the places near the commune "La Florida". I love taking pictures of the clouds, and the sunsets, are my favorite thing to photograph. The only problem when I took the picture is that it was very cold, my hands froze when I took the mobile phone. I took very few photos for that reason.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2 - Why did you choose this career / study programme?

Post 1: Who am I?